Monday, March 17, 2008

The Perfect Trifecta

This past weekend was full of twists, turns, and roundabouts!  It was especially SPECTACULAR because we had three days off!!!


Thursday
Tara & I decided to kick off the weekend early with some classmates at  Taco Mac's... which oddly enough doesn't serve tacos, but sure knows how to serve up some AMAZING wings!

(L-R: Drew, Rihanna, Marty, Allen, John, Tatum, Me)


Saturday
Tara and I headed off to Virginia Highland so I could run the O'Highland Jig & Jog. We left about 6 am and hit some pretty rough weather on I-75. It wasn't until I finished the race that I discovered that downtown ATL was hit by a tornado... I thought it was pretty odd that so few people showed up for the race. Other than that, the race was fantastic! I ran it in the time expected and got to see a new part of the neighborhood.

(Look at all those bananas!)

(After the Storm)

Later that day, I got my hairs cut... It's a bit Carol Brady, but there is quite the story behind it and I appreciate what I ended up with!!!


Sunday
Lazy, but oh so BEAUTIFUL. I sat on the porch and studied until this enormous bee started a buzzin' his way towards me. 

2 comments:

Katie Fries said...

It must be fun to race in a new place. Crazy about the tornado, though! Lurrve the haircut.

Pink214131 said...

Adorable hairs, Miz Allison. I don't think you look "Carol" at all. You're waaaaay more Marsha. So hot. Loves you.