Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Gettin' Back in the Flow and rearin' to go...

 ...is oh so hard to do! 
FINALLY, back in the swing of things! 

Had a great visit with the fam this past weekend! My Dad, Aunt and Uncle came to visit (...exchanged the Suz for the 4Runner).  I introduced them to Brazilian Buffet and Slope's Southern BBQ. We explored the beautiful old homes of Buckhead and ventured into Atlanta's Historic Center. Another great thing we did was visit my cousin and her beautiful family. It was so great to catch up and see how her children have grown!
I attended my first technique club tonight and LOVED it! ...probably misaligned because of it, but totally okay with that, because I learned so much! 
Being a Chiropractor is going to be AWESOME... I already knew that, but tonight I realized that I really am going to be one some day... rather soon it seems! Days like today make all the challenges we endure oh so worth the while! 

Nothing too spectacular planned for the coming weeks, but excited to be back & be pumped for the 2nd quarter challenge!

As Erica would say:  "Let's get our learn on"


Allisonism:  "I've got two of these (referring to the ears) and one of these (referring to the heart)"
Context:  Consoling a friend in all sincerity... at least it made her laugh;) even if it was "the corniest thing" she's heard thus far... 4/14/08

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I know, I miss you! Do you think you will come for Thanksgiving or X-Mas? If so we for sure need to have a game night.