Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Another Wednesday full of Ishkabbible

They have begun... midterms that is! I can't believe it is ONLY week 3! I've got 13.75 more quarters to go. OH MY!  It is so odd because with school and studying and clubs and seminars and assemblies and decompressing from listening to professors exclaim ISHKABBIBBLE and spell "HYPOGLOSSAL," it seems as though time has flown by!!!I miss California, but I haven't had a spare moment to dwell on the fact that I am no longer there! I'm sure it will hit me sooner or later.  I hope to get out and explore a little more of Atlanta and the surrounding areas...but I've got to get this schedule down before I do too much venturing.

By the way this is a picture of the local landmark here in Marietta...Literally, EVERYONE gives directions according to where the BIG CHICKEN is... "take a right at the big chicken"... totally hilarious!!!

No comments: