Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Sweet Potato Life

On days like today, despite sleep deprivation and having a PAINFUL 7am Public Health Lesson, I continue to be thankful that I am where I am! I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world! ... not even BRAZIL!!! okay, maybe hanging out with some of you, but you know what I mean!

We took our first Exam of the Quarter... Not too bad... Health Care Terminology.  A good warm up for what is to come! I am loving biochemistry because there is no chemistry involved and my teacher is HILARIOUS ... Sometimes I laugh myself to tears ... and I'm pretty sure a girl turned around and told me "it really isn't that funny" ... she was joking of course, but you get the gist!!! Chiropractor's aren't biochemist, they are chiropractors and need to know the concepts not necessarily the structures... I don't question this philosophy, I just appreciate it!!! 


My new obsession of the week: Alexandra Sweet Potato Fries with Tara's aoli sauce! 
They may be cheap, but I get my thrills where I can! 



And yet another picture of my new digs...

This is where Sheri and all of you will be sleeping when you come to visit... just kidding I'll let you have my Temperpedic bed (aka the aerobed)!

2 comments:

Katie Fries said...

Those fries are a staple in this house.

Maria said...

hhmm.......yummy! I miss you alligator!