Wednesday, January 23, 2008

W.E.D.N.E.S.D.A.Y. N.I.G.H.T. at Azalea


This is my Wednesday Face!
Such gumption, enthusiasm and cheesiness is required for days like today! Seven hours of class. Four of which I listened to a man who loves to spell... E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.!!! and what fun that can be when you are learning about all things reproductive;)  Oocyte...O.O.C.Y.T.E. -catch my drift. (I kept it clean, it was much worse in reality)

My new favorite word:  "ishkabbible" 
-Dr. Silverman's explanation of something you may not know, but understand... yeah, kinda confusing, Huh Hah!

And let's not forget my favorite catch phrase:  "Lock n' Load"
-that's what DC students are supposed to do when they learn something pertinent!


5 comments:

Bridget said...

Yeah! I am so happy that you started a blog, and it is nice to see your smiling face. Miss you!

Brisendine Photography said...

Yay! I like this... seems how we can't get a hold of each other on the phone ever. We suck! I miss you so much and am hoping that you have been doing A O.K. and have plenty of drinking water to boot. If you don't I will send some your way... just don't touch Lake Michigan mmm k!?!

Love and Misss you... Kiss Kiss.

PS when are you coming home?

Judy Norton said...

Hi Allison,
Just typed a long message, but lost it while I had to set up an account and password to comment to you. Lets see if I can recreate it.....
I am glad that you are blogging, now we can keep up with you'alls happenins down there in the south! Have you had in grits or chitlins yet?
Our 25th anniv. event at the office went really well. Wish you could have been there with us too. You are missed at NCWC! Matthew just got a random e-mail this evening from a student there that was commenting about his (Matthew's)great website, the best he has seen thus far in chiropractic! Neat huh? Matthew will forward it to you, and a response to him too. You can show him your photo with this doctor, and impress him for sure!
School must be pretty easy for you so far if you have time to blog! (ha) Take care, keep us posted, and be sure and take your Health Pak to help you deal with all the new stresses in your life. Love Ya, Judy

megan said...

Hey Allison! I like the blog. It looks pretty there. We will have to look at our calendars to see when i can come out there. I am gald to know that you are doing well. make sure you keep us up to date with your life--make it good, i need some juicy stuff! Talk to you later! Love you AlPal!

Anonymous said...

Hey Boo!
Now, you know that I am very (nosey) and would love to hear all about what's happening in your life! I miss you Allison But Im very happy for you and your new life in Marietta. I hope that you have been getting alllll my e-mails.

Chat with you later

Sheri