Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sleepless in Marietta

I am seeing more of 5 am - 12 am days (5 hrs of sleep, oh my)! But, I'm undeniably lovin'  the experience despite the long days and intense work load! We keep passing 2nd quarter students who not so subtly mumble "you think this is tough, just wait!"  Of course, I pay them no mind!

Interesting factoid I found out about myself yesterday... I'm Amiable! My entire life I have thought of myself as purely analytical when low and behold I'm really an amiable driver... don't know how that works! I don't know if it's all that accurate, but that's what Meyer's Brigg assessed;) I'm sure most of you are laughing right now because you have always known this about me, but I was truly convinced that I was entirely analytical!  

I'm fixin' to post pictures for ya'll real soon! "Southern Speak," as Dr. B phrased it, is so charming, I can't help but want to incorporate it into my vocabulary! 

Word of the Week: INTEGRITY ... Do you live with it or without it? 

No comments: